Cervelo Caledonia-5 Dura-Ace Di2
The Caledonia-5’s integrated stem and two bearing cap options allow for stacks ranging between an aggressive 7mm and a relaxed 22mm without the use of spacers. With a wider fit coordinate range (stack) of 580mm to 687mm, the Caledonia can slammed or more upright. All while looking and being seamlessly fast in the wind.
The Cervélo frame, fork, handlebars, and associated components are designed to hide brake and shift control lines (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) from the wind for improved aerodynamics, without sacrificing usability or performance.
Our bolt-on front derailleur mount is made from high-strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage but also enables you to adapt to new standards as they become available or remove the front derailleur mount completely if you choose a 1x system.
Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights, and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built-in mount systems provide a simple and clean-looking solution.
Red and Force builds (confirm spec by bike) include Quarq Zero powermeters integrated into the crank. The integration of a powermeter results in better stiffness, lighter weight, and improved accuracy over aftermarket solutions—and the DZero delivers power measurement accurate to +/- 1.5%, even in variable temperatures.
- Model Cervelo Caledonia-5 Dura-Ace Di2
- Colors Five Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability) 48
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia-5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9270, 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12 spd
- Brake Calipers Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Rotors Shimano RT-MT900, 160mm
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12×100/142
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace 9200 52/36
- Bottom Bracket Ceramic Speed 24
- Handlebar Cervélo HB13 Carbon
- Stem Cervélo ST31 Carbon
- Saddle Prologo Dimension NACK
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9200, 12 spd, 11-34
- Chain Shimano CN-M9100, 12 spd
- Wheels New Reserve 40/44mm DT350, 20h (F), 24h (R), 25.4mm IW (F), 25mm IW (R), Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Vittoria Corsa Control TLR G2.02.0 28c
- Accessories Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount, Removeable Fender Mounts
Specifications may be subject to changes.