Focus Atlas 6.7 Overview
- Lightweight and robust aluminium frame & full-carbon fork with integrated C.I.S. Cable routing, plus option to mount pannier racks, fenders and stand
- Shimano GRX400 2×10 groupset for stable and dependable shifting on any terrain
- Reliable stability and long-lasting quality: double-sealed Novatec road boost hubs and 23 mm wide WTB rims.
- Model: Focus Atlas 6.7
- Sizes (contact us for availability): 48(XS), 51(S), 54(M), 57(L), 60(XL)
- Colour: Slategrey
- Weight: 11.3 kg
- Frame: Aluminium, disc, BSA, 148×12 mm thru axle, flat mount 160/160 mm, internal cable routing
- Fork: Carbon, disc, 110×12 mm thru axle, flat mount 160/160 mm, internal brake cable routing, multiple mounting points
- Shifter: Shimano GRX ST-RX400, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-RX400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX400, 10-speed
- Sprocket: Shimano CS-HG5010, 10-speed
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra CN-4601, 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 * , 10-speed / Miranda Delta XMod2 * , 10-speed
- Transmission: Front: 46/30, Rear: 11-36
- Gears: 20
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Handlebar: FOCUS JD RA85, 31.8 mm, drop: 116 mm, reach: 74 mm, flare: 10°
- Stem: Aluminium, 31.8 mm, 6°
- Headset: ACROS IS 52/286-IS52/40 (ICR), FOCUS integrated C.I.S.
- Saddle: WTB SL8
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 27.2 mm, 0 mm set-back
- Brake Lever: Shimano GRX BL-RX400, 10-speed
- Brake Caliper: Shimano GRX ST-RX400 + BR-RX400
- Brake: Disc
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub: Novatec D982TSB, 12×148 mm
- Front Hub: Novatec D041, 12×110 mm
- Tyres: WTB Riddler, 700 x 45C
Specification may be subject to minor change.
Comfortable and control on any terrain
Whether bad weather, demanding surface, steep climbs or long distances – the robust and comfortable Focus Atlas 67. offers full control thanks to an adapted frame geometry, wide handlebars with flare and disc brakes. The clean cockpit with C.I.S. cable routing from the handlebar directly into the headset avoids any hustle when installing a handlebar bag. To climb every mountain even with equipment, the Shimano GRX gravel groupset comes with a pleasant transmission ratio for everyone.
Huge tyre clearance
The Focus Atlas 6.7 comes with 700c tyres and can take tyre widths up to 47 mm, but is also 650b-ready with tyre clearance up to 53 mm. Therefore, you have plenty of opportunities to set your Atlas up appropriately for your next adventure. Furthermore, the Road Boost technology provides high stability due to better spoke tension and bigger tyre clearance while still having short chainstays. No matter the objective, the Focus Atlas 6.7 fully supports your ride – even to the end of the world.
Various options to mount equipment
Five bottle cages can be mounted: On the seat tube, above the down tube, underneath the down tube and on each side of the fork. The position of the bottle cage above the down tube is adjustable to fit a frame bag. Additionally, it is possible to equip the Focus Atlas 6.7 with various features thanks to many mounting options on the aluminium frame and carbon fork. The mounting points on the fork are approved for 3 kg each side and can also be used for carrying any other equipment.