Focus Whistler 3.6
The Focus Whistler 3.6 is the hardtail MTB for everyday use. The Whistler is equipped with disc brakes to ensure consistent braking performance and optimal braking behaviour in all weather conditions. Focus routes all cables through the down tube of the frame for better protection of the cables, durability and a clean look.
- The Focus Whistler 3.6 comes with 29″ wheels for Medium to Extra Large, while Small and Extra Small have 27.5″ wheels.
- Shimano Altus 3×9 shifting and SR Suntour XCT-ATB suspension fork with mounting points for mudguards.
- Visual highlight and better protection: all cables are integrated into the frame.
- To allow you to fully tailor your bike to your needs, you have mounting options for a pannier rack, mudguards, light and stand.
- Model: Focus Whistler 3.6
- Sizes: 50 (XL), 46 (L), 42 (M), 38 (S), 34 (XS)
- Color: Slategrey, Greenblue
- Bike weight incl. battery in kg: 14.9
- Frame material: Aluminium
- Frame: 6061 aluminium, 3D forging, disc, internal cable routing, post mount 160 mm
- Fork: SR Suntour NVX30, QR, 5×100 mm
- Travel of suspension fork: 100 mm
- Headset: VP Components 1-1/8″, ZS44/28,6-ZS44/30 Ahead
- Shifter: Shimano SL-M2010, 9-speed
- Gears: 27
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M2000, 9-speed
- Sprocket: Shimano HG200, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Shimano MT101
- Transmission of drive: front: 40/30/22 rear: 11-34
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Handlebar: Riser, Aluminium, 720mm
- Stem: Aluminium, 31,8 mm, 6°
- Saddle: VELO VL3378
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2722 mm
- Brake lever: Alhonga HT474
- Brake caliper: Alhonga HT474, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake: Disc
- Wheel rims: Schürmann YAK 21
- Front Hub: KT TC7F, QR, 5×100 mm
- Rear hub: KT-TC7R, QR, 5×135 mm
- Tyres: Kenda Booster, 56-622,Kenda Booster, 56-584
Specification may be subject to minor change.