Cervelo P-Series Rival eTap AXS1
The P-Series is for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s lighter and more aero than its predecessor, the P3, making it faster on all courses. Aerodynamics and weight are only part of the equation, the P-series comes with a 500mL aero bottle, 400mL of top tube storage, and an integrated rear hydration mount. Customize the cockpit and the storage to your needs and your race.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike, aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. The P-Series frame design and customized tube shapes improve its aerodynamics while enhancing its stiffness, weight, and usability – all in a UCI-legal package.
Modular Storage incorporates custom Cervélo parts and approved aftermarket accessories to allow full customization of your storage needs. It enables a secure and aerodynamic solution tailored specifically to your needs.
- Model: Cervelo P-Series Rival eTap AXS1
- Color: Purple Sunset
- Sizes (contact us for availability): 56
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”
- Seatpost Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Shifters SRAM AXS Blip Wireless
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12 spd
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Brake Calipers Riderever Triva Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers Riderever Triva Carbon
- Brake Rotors Riderever RS02, 160mm
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Crankset SRAM Rival AXS 1 with Power Meter 46T
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Dub
- Handlebar Zipp Vuka Alumina Basebar and Extensions
- Stem Cervélo Alloy
- Saddle Cervelo Tri Saddle
- Cassette SRAM Rival 12s XG1250, 10-30
- Chain SRAM Rival, 12 spd
- Wheels DT Swiss P1850 23 Spline XDR 24h (F), 24h (R), 18mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 25c
- Accessories Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount
Specification may be subject to minor changes.