Cervelo S5 Red eTap AXS
UNDISPUTEDLY THE FASTEST BIKE OF THE MODERN ERA. The S5 has one job—get to the line before everyone else. Under the likes of Wout van Aert, Marianne Vos, and Christophe LaPorte, the new model has already proven itself as a tool without equal. In the 2022 Tour de France, this bike propelled Wout to the highest ever Points Classification score of the modern era. At 480, Wout was some 194 points ahead of his nearest rival—tangible proof that Cervélo keeps delivering aerodynamic gains to our World Tour athletes.
The new S5 has reduced drag by 65 grams, and increased the frame’s surface area while still reducing overall weight. The deeper frame sections maximize the shapes allowed by the UCI. Meanwhile the iconic V-stem has been further refined and a new fork designed to simplify the entire front end.
What’s more, a ground-breaking new wheel design concept has been co-developed with Reserve to increase stability and reduce drag in turbulent aero conditions.
- Model Cervelo S5 Red eTap AXS
- Color Sapphire Ice
- Sizes (call for availability) 48, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8
- Thru Axles Cervélo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Rear Wheel Reserve 63, 24.4mm IW, Zipp ZR1 ST,12x142mm, XDR freehub, 24h, tubeless compatible
- Front Wheel Reserve 52, 25.4 IW, Zipp ZR1 ST, 24H, tubeless compatible
- Tires Vittoria Corsa TLR G 700x28c
- Crankset SRAM Force AXS, 48/35T, DUB, with power meter
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB Ceramic, BBright
- Chain SRAM Force, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force AXS, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force AXS, 12 speed
- Cassette SRAM Force, 10-33, 12 Speed
- Shifters SRAM Force AXS, 12 speed
- Handlebar Cervélo HB14 Carbon
- Stem Cervélo ST35 Carbon
- Brake Calipers SRAM Force
- Brake Rotors SRAM Paceline Centerlock
- Saddle Selle Italia NOVUS BOOST EVO SuperFlow Ti
- Seatpost Cervélo SP20 Carbon
- Accessories Cervélo Handlebar Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount
Specification may be subject to minor changes.