Cervelo R5 Red AXS
The new R5 frame is 130g lighter than the previous model – a 16% reduction from an already-light frame. And while aerodynamics weren’t a focus with this frame the way they would be on an S5 or P5, bringing the cables inside reduced drag by 25g.
The R5 is stiff, but not too stiff – the Goldilocks of climbing bikes if you will. Poise, stability, and power transfer that feels “just right” and keeps you fresh and ready to take on the road ahead.
Red and Force builds include powermeters integrated into the crank. The integration of a powermeter results in better stiffness, lighter weight, and improved accuracy over aftermarket solutions, with power measurement accurate to +/- 1.5%, even in variable temperatures.
- Model Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS
- Colors Oxblood, Five Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability) 48, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost: Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Left Shifter/Brake: SRAM Red AXS, 12 speed
- Right Shifter/Brake: SRAM Red AXS, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Red AXS, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Red AXS, 12 speed
- Brake Calipers: SRAM Red
- Thru Axles: Cervélo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Crankset: SRAM Red AXS, 48/35T, DUB, with power meter
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Ceramic, BBright
- Handlebar: Cervélo HB13 Carbon, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Cervélo ST31 Carbon OR Cervélo ST31L Carbon
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 Nack
- Cassette: SRAM Red, 10-33, 12 Speed
- Chain: SRAM Red, 12 speed
- Wheelset Front – Reserve 34, 23mm IW, Zipp ZR1 SS, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible | Rear – Reserve 37, 21.6mm IW, Zipp ZR1 SS,12x142mm, XDR freehub, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- OR Wheelset New Reserve 34/37mm DT240 XDR, 24h (F), 24h (R), 22.6mm IW (F), 21.6mm IW (R), Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Accessories Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount
Specifications may be subject to changes.