Cervelo R5 Force eTap AXS
The new R5 frame is 130g lighter than the previous model – a 16% reduction from an already-light frame. And while aerodynamics weren’t a focus with this frame the way they would be on an S5 or P5, bringing the cables inside reduced drag by 25g.
The color black may absorb all light, but Cervélo Five Black is anything but heavy. This ultra-minimal graphics and paint package results in a frame that’s significantly lighter – they’ll never even see you coming. The R5 is stiff, but not too stiff – the Goldilocks of climbing bikes if you will. Poise, stability, and power transfer that feels “just right” and keeps you fresh and ready to take on the road ahead.
Red and Force builds include Quarq Zero powermeters integrated into the crank. The integration of a powermeter results in better stiffness, lighter weight, and improved accuracy over aftermarket solutions – and the DZero delivers power measurement accurate to +/- 1.5%, even in variable temperatures.
- Model Cervelo R5 Force eTap AXS
- Colors Five Black
- In-store sizes (contact us for availability) 54, 58
- Other sizes contact for availability
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Thru Axles Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142, Removable Handle
- Wheels New Reserve 34/37mm DT370 XDR, 20h (F),24h (R), 22.6mm IW (F), 21.6mm IW (R),Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 25c
- Crankset SRAM Force AXS 48/35 with Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket SRAM Dub
- Chain SRAM Force, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Force eTap AXS 12 spd
- Cassette SRAM Force 12s XG1270, 10-33
- Shifters SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD 12 spd
- Handlebar Cervélo HB13 Carbon
- Stem Cervélo ST31 Carbon
- Brake Calipers SRAM Force HRD
- Brake Rotors SRAM Paceline 160mm
- Saddle Prologo Scratch M5 PAS TiRox
- Seatpost Cervélo SP24 Carbon Aero Post
- Accessories Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount
Specifications may be subject to changes.