Cervelo Caledonia Ultegra
Modern road riders are looking for bikes to handle long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offer maximum fun—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed. Oh, and you can fit a 34mm tire in there. Or 31mm with fenders.
Our bolt-on front derailleur mount is made from high-strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage but also enables you to adapt to new standards as they become available or remove the front derailleur mount completely if you choose a 1x system.
Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights, and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built-in mount systems provide a simple and clean-looking solution.
- Model Cervelo Caledonia Ultegra
- Colors Gloss Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability) 51
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12×100/142
- Wheels DT Swiss E1850 23 Spline, 24h (F), 24h (R), 20mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 30c
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000 52/36
- Bottom Bracket JY-BB 24
- Chain Shimano CN-HG701, 11 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 spd
- Cassette Shimano HG800, 11 spd, 11-34
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11 spd
- Handlebar Cervélo Alloy
- Stem Cervélo Alloy
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020 Hydraulic Disc
- Saddle Cervelo Road Saddle OR Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- Seatpost Selle Italia MODEL X Superflow FeC Alloy
- Brake Rotor Cervélo 27.2 Alloy
- Accessories Shimano SM-RT800, 160mm
Specifications may be subject to changes.