Cervelo Caledonia-5 Frameset
The Caledonia-5’s integrated stem and two bearing cap options allow for stacks ranging between an aggressive 7mm and a relaxed 22mm without the use of spacers. With a wider fit coordinate range (stack) of 580mm to 687mm, the Caledonia can slammed or more upright. All while looking and being seamlessly fast in the wind.
The Cervélo frame, fork, handlebars, and associated components are designed to hide brake and shift control lines (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) from the wind for improved aerodynamics, without sacrificing usability or performance.
Our bolt-on front derailleur mount is made from high-strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage but also enables you to adapt to new standards as they become available or remove the front derailleur mount completely if you choose a 1x system.
Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights, and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built-in mount systems provide a simple and clean-looking solution.
Red and Force builds (confirm spec by bike) include Quarq Zero powermeters integrated into the crank. The integration of a powermeter results in better stiffness, lighter weight, and improved accuracy over aftermarket solutions—and the DZero delivers power measurement accurate to +/- 1.5%, even in variable temperatures.
- Model Cervelo Caledonia-5 Frameset
- Colors Oasis
- Sizes (contact us for availability) 48, 54
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia-5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12×100/142
- Handlebar Cervélo HB13 Carbon
- Stem Cervélo ST31 Carbon
- Seatpost Cervélo SP24 Carbon
- Accessories Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Light Mount, Cervelo Rear Accessory Mount, Removeable Fender Mounts
Specifications may be subject to changes.