Cervelo Caledonia 105 DI2
The photos don’t do justice to the 2023 colour series of Glacier and Metallic Black! Your bike will stand out in the bunch with one of these.
The Cervelo Caledonia handles long-distance, high pace, no limits, and offers maximum fun—the Caledonia delivers performance, comfort, and speed. Oh, and you can fit a 34mm tyre in there. Or 31mm with fenders.
Cervelo’s bolt-on front derailleur mount is made from high-strength aluminum alloy and attaches to the frame with two countersunk screws. This allows for easy replacement in the event of damage but also enables you to adapt to new standards as they become available or remove the front derailleur mount completely if you choose a 1x system.
Integrated mounts enable the use of fenders, lights, and computers without compromising the aerodynamics or structure of your bike. The built-in mount systems provide a simple and clean-looking solution.
- Model: Cervelo Caledonia 105 DI2
- Colours: Glacier, Metallic Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability) 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Caledonia Fork
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost: Cervélo Alloy 27.2
- Left Shifter/Brake: Shimano 105 Di2, R7170, 12 speed
- Right Shifter/Brake: Shimano 105 Di2, R7170, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, R7150, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, R7150, 12 speed
- Brake Calipers: Shimano 105
- Thru Axles: Cervélo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS520, 50/34T, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, BBright thread together, 24mm spindle
- Handlebar: Cervélo Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Cervélo ST27 Alloy
- Saddle: Cervélo Road Saddle
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 12 Speed
- Chain: Shimano M7100, 12 speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 900 DB, 12×100(F)/142(R), 28H, 19mm IW, HG freehub, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Accessories: Cervelo Faceplate Front Computer/Accessory Mount, Removeable Fender Mounts