Focus Whistler 3.8
The Focus Whistler 3.8 is the hardtail MTB for everyday use. The Whistler is equipped with disc brakes to ensure consistent braking performance and optimal braking behaviour in all weather conditions. Focus routes all cables through the down tube of the frame for better protection of the cables, durability and a clean look.
- The Focus Whistler 3.8 comes with 29″ wheels for Medium to Extra Large, while Small and Extra Small have 27.5″ wheels.
- Reliable Shimano Deore 2×11 shifting and SR Suntour XCT-ATB suspension fork with mounting points for mudguards.
- Visual highlight and better protection: all cables are integrated into the frame.
- To allow you to fully tailor your bike to your needs, you have mounting options for a pannier rack, mudguards, light and stand.
- Model: Focus Whistler 3.8
- Sizes: 50 (XL), 46 (L), 42 (M), 38 (S), 34 (XS)
- Color: Litegrey
- Bike weight incl. battery in kg: 14.30 kg
- Frame material: Aluminium
- Frame: 6061 aluminium, 3D forging, disc, internal cable routing, post mount 160 mm
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 32 Air LOR, 100 mm travel, 9 mm QR
- Travel of suspension fork: 100 mm
- Headset: VP Components 1-1/8″, ZS44/28,6-ZS44/30 Ahead
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Gears: 22
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M4120, 11-speed
- Sprocket: Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-speed
- Chain: Chain, KMC CNX 9 Grey 116 L.
- Crankset: PROWHEELMPP561-TT,36-26T*170mm,36T
- Transmission of drive: front: 36/26, rear: 11-42
- Bottom bracket: BSA
- Handlebar: Riser, Aluminium, 720mm
- Stem: Aluminium, 31,8 mm, 6°
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2 mm
- Brake lever: Shimano MT200
- Brake caliper: Shimano MT200, 2-piston, hydraulic disc brake
- Brake: Disc
- Wheel rims: Rim VIPER21, 622-21, 32H
- Front hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, 5×100 mm
- Rear hub: Shimano TX500, QR, 5×135 mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25, 57-622
Specification may be subject to minor change.