Cervelo P-Series Ultegra DI2
The P-Series is for the athlete seeking speed, storage, value, and comfort. It’s lighter and more aero than its predecessor, the P3, making it faster on all courses. Aerodynamics and weight are only part of the equation, the P-series comes with a 500mL aero bottle, 400mL of top tube storage, and an integrated rear hydration mount. Customize the cockpit and the storage to your needs and your race.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike, aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. The P-Series frame design and customized tube shapes improve its aerodynamics while enhancing its stiffness, weight, and usability – all in a UCI-legal package.
Modular Storage incorporates custom Cervélo parts and approved aftermarket accessories to allow full customization of your storage needs. It enables a secure and aerodynamic solution tailored specifically to your needs.
- Model: Cervelo P-Series Ultegra DI2
- Color: Purple Sunset
- Sizes (contact us for availability): 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”
- Seatpost Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 8150, 12 spd
- Brake Calipers Riderever Triva Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers Riderever Triva Carbon Di2
- Brake Rotors Riderever RS02, 160mm
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8100 52/36
- Bottom Bracket JY-BB 24
- Handlebar Zipp Vuka Bull Carbon/Zipp Carbon Extensions
- Stem Cervélo Alloy
- Saddle Prologo Dimension Tri T4.0
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra CS-R8100, 12 spd, 11-30
- Chain Shimano CN-M8100, 12 spd
- Wheels Reserve 50mm DT370, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V Folding G2.0 25c
- Accessories Smartpak 400, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount
Specification subject to minor changes.