Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace DI2
UNDISPUTEDLY THE FASTEST BIKE OF THE MODERN ERA. The S5 has one job—get to the line before everyone else. Under the likes of Wout van Aert, Marianne Vos, and Christophe LaPorte, the new model has already proven itself as a tool without equal. In the 2022 Tour de France, this bike propelled Wout to the highest ever Points Classification score of the modern era. At 480, Wout was some 194 points ahead of his nearest rival—tangible proof that Cervélo keeps delivering aerodynamic gains to our World Tour athletes.
The new S5 has reduced drag by 65 grams, and increased the frame’s surface area while still reducing overall weight. The deeper frame sections maximize the shapes allowed by the UCI. Meanwhile the iconic V-stem has been further refined and a new fork designed to simplify the entire front end.
What’s more, a ground-breaking new wheel design concept has been co-developed with Reserve to increase stability and reduce drag in turbulent aero conditions.
- Model Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace DI2
- Color Five Black
- Sizes (call for availability) 48, 51, 54, 56, 58
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P5 Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- Seatpost Cervélo SP23 Carbon Tri Post
- Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9180, 12 spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9250, 12 spd
- Brake Calipers Shimano Dura-Ace 9270 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace 9180
- Brake Rotors Shimano RT-MT900, 160mm
- Thru Axles Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, Cervelo Aero Thru-Axles, 12×100/142
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace 9200 52/36
- Bottom Bracket Ceramic Speed 24
- Handlebar P5 CarbonBasebar/EX10 Riser/Carbon Extensions
- Stem NA
- Saddle Prologo Dimension Tri NACK
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9200, 12 spd, 11-30
- Chain Shimano CN-M9100, 12 spd
- Wheels Reserve 50/65mm DT240, 24h (F), 24h (R), 21mm IW, Center-Lock, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR 25c G2.0
- Accessories Smartpak 400, Smartpak 100, Aerobottle 500, Rear Hydration Mount
Note: Specification may be subject to minor changes.