Focus Atlas 8.9
This light carbon bike weighs only 8.7 kg and is designed for your fast gravel escapes, with SRAM Rival ETAP AXS XPLR, and light and super-stable high-end quality gravel wheelset. Due to the combination of long reach and short stem, the ATLAS 8.9 is a rather long bike resulting in a really smooth ride.
- Light carbon frame and clean-looking cockpit with integrated C.I.S. cable routing
- Sram Rival ETAP AXS XPLR: wireless electronic shifting with gravel specific 1×12 (40/10–44) gear ratio
- Light and super-stable high-end quality gravel wheelset: DT Swiss GR1600 wheels with double-sealed hubs.
- Model: Focus Atlas 8.9
- Sizes (contact us for availability): 48(XS), 51(S), 54(M), 57(L), 60(XL)
- Colour: Goldbrown
- Weight: 8.7 kg
- Frame: Carbon, disc, C.I.S. integration, press fit BB86, 148×12 mm thru-axle, flat mount 160/160 mm, internal cable routing, Toptube Bag
- Fork: Carbon, disc, 110×12 mm thru axle, flat mount 160/160 mm, internal brake cable routing, multiple mounting points
- Shifter: SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival eTap AXS XPLR, 12-speed
- Sprocket: SRAM XG-1251, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM Rival AXS, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM Rival AXS wide, 12-speed
- Chainrings: 1x
- Transmission Of Drive: front: 40, rear: 10-44
- Gears: 12
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF DUB 86
- Handlebar: Easton EC70 AX, carbon, 31.8 mm, drop: 125 mm, reach: 80 mm, flair: 16°
- Stem: FOCUS C.I.S. 2.0 integrated, 31.8 mm, aluminium, with Garmin / Wahoo-Mount
- Headset: ACROS IS 52/286-IS52/40 (ICR), FOCUS integrated C.I.S.
- Saddle: fi’zi:k Taiga
- Seatpost: Easton EC70, carbon, 27.2 mm, set-back: 0 mm
- Brake Lever: SRAM Rival AXS
- Brake Caliper: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Brake: Disc
- Wheelset: DT Swiss GR1600, 24-622, 12×110 mm / 12×148 mm, 25 mm height
- Tyres: WTB Riddler, 700 x 45C, folding
Specification may be subject to minor change.
Comfortable and agile on any terrain
Due to the combination of long reach and short stem, the ATLAS 8.9 is a rather long bike resulting in a really smooth ride. The front end provides confidence while going downhill. Super short chainstays make the gravel bike playful and agile, which will please all riders who like to tackle each other no matter the surface. To make sure that you can handle this fast bike perfectly, you can adjust the handlebar position according to your needs. The stem is available in six different lengths from 70 to 120 mm and the handlebar height can be changed with special two-piece spacers.
Various options to mount equipment
The ATLAS 8.9 frame offers many options to carry bags comfortably. You can easily attach a bar, saddle, or frame bag. The bike comes with our top tube bag in which you can store essential tools or snacks to eat while pedalling. For bottle cages, the carbon frame provides three more mounting possibilities. One bottle cage can be screwed at the seat tube and two more at the down tube – one above and one below. On top, the three screws on the fork’s left and right side offer two additional mounting points. Here you can install racks for further luggage or bottle cages. With a maximum system weight (bike, rider, and equipment) of 120 kg, this light carbon gravel bike allows you to take lots of stuff with you.
Made for fast gravel escapes
Thanks to fast-rolling and tubeless-ready 45 mm WTB Riddler tyres and Sram Rival ETAP AXS XPLR wireless electronic shifting with gravel specific gear ratio, the ATLAS 8.9 is built to accompany your bikepacking adventures. The wide carbon handlebar with flare and a carbon seat post provide full control and comfort. The C.I.S. (Cockpit Integration Solution) technology ensures a clean look without any cables in the way when attaching a bar bag. Whether in bad weather conditions or on demanding surfaces, when suffering during steep climbs or going the really long distances – the ATLAS 8.9 fully supports your ride, even to the end of the world.