Cervelo Aspero Apex 1
The Áspero is engineered for pure speed, ready to take down finish lines, KOMs, PRs, and FKTs. Its rigidity ensures road-bike like performance off-road. Engineered to accommodate bigger tires into existing Cervelo frame designs and forks to fit a 40mm tire up front. Stiffness and handling work together to ensure the bike tracks predictably and responds immediately to critical pedal and bracing inputs.
The Aspero includes the ability to adjust trail with the two-position “Trail Mixer” to compensate for the difference in circumference between a 650b and 700c tire, maintaining handling and consistent trail figures. It’s designed to fit most 700c x 42mm or 650b x 49mm wheel/tire combinations, rim width, tire casing and tread depth affect final clearance. 4mm of clearance is recommended between the tire and frame.
**New Shimano road (not gravel) 12 speed front derailleurs reduce tire clearance in the rear of the frame to 700x38c or 650x45b.
- Model: Cervelo Aspero Apex 1
- Colors: Purple Sunset, Satin Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability): 54, 56
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork with Adjustable Trail
- Headset: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost: Easton EA50 Alloy
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 11 spd
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Brake Calipers: SRAM Apex HRD
- Brake Rotors: SRAM CenterLine 160mm
- Thru Axles: Cervelo Indexed Thru-Axles w/ Lever, 12×100/142
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 40T
- Bottom Bracket: JY-BB 22/24
- Handlebar Easton: EA50 AX Alloy
- Stem Easton: EA50 Alloy
- Saddle: Cervelo Road Saddle
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11 spd, 11-42
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11spd
- Wheels: Alexrims Boondocks-7D, 28h (F), 28h (R), 24mm IW, 6-Bolt, Tubeless Ready
Tires Panaracer Gravel King SK Sport Folding 700×38 60tpi
- Accessories: Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag
Specification may be subject to minor changes.