Cervelo ZHT-5 XX1 AXS
Weighing in at just 907g (size Medium), ZHT-5 is a featherweight fighter with the punchy turn of pace that only a hardtail can deliver. Decades of making frames built for the strongest sprinters in the world has fed into a super stiff mountain bike design without compromising weight or ride quality.
ZHT-5 is a Cervélo through and through: fast, efficient, and fun to ride. The 69-degree head tube angle, modern reach, and short chainstays combine to make a bike that’s stable at speed and nimble enough for pack racing. There’s room to maneuver whether you’re darting inside on an uphill hairpin, or hanging off the back to make time on the descent.
If you’ve not ridden a hardtail for a while, you’ll be surprised at how the ZHT-5’s 69-degree head tube angle, 457mm reach (size L), and 430mm chainstays feel progressive and refreshingly modern. The ZHT-5’s geometry puts you in the driving seat to carve up all the tight hairpins and features that litter the ups and downs of today’s XC trails.
We know from winning cyclo-cross World Champs that when the going gets gritty, threaded bottom brackets are the best way to go. ZHT-5 adopts the BSA threaded standard to meet the strength, stiffness, durability and serviceability needs of racers and race mechanics alike. It also makes it the ideal winter training companion.
- Model Cervelo ZHT-5 XX1 AXS
- Colors Five Black
- Sizes (contact us for availability) Large
- Fork Rockshox SID SL Ultimate, DebonAir spring, 2 position remote Charger Race Day damper. Tapered steerer, 15x110mm, Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, 100mm travel
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/2 x 1-1/2
- Thru Axles Cervelo Thru-axle, 12×148
- Rear Wheel Reserve 28 XC, 28mm IW, i9 1/1,12x148mm, XD freehub, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Front Wheel Reserve 28 XC, 28mm IW, i9 1/1, 15x110mm, 24H, centerlock, tubeless compatible
- Tyres Maxxis Rekon Race, EXO 120TPI, 29×2.4
- Crankset SRAM XX1 Eagle, 32T, Boost 148 DUB
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12 speed
- Cassette SRAM XX1 Eagle, 10-52, 12 speed
- Shifters SRAM AXS Rocker
- Handlebar Race Face Next SL Carbon, 35mm clamp, 740mm width, 10mm rise
- Stem Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 35mm clamp, 6 degree
- Brake Calipers SRAM Level Ultimate
- Brake Levers SRAM Level Ultimate
- Saddle Prologo Dimension NDR Nack
- Seatpost Cervélo SP29 Carbon 30.9
- Brake Rotor SRAM CLX R Centerlock
Specifications may be subject to changes.